There are lots of different ways you can help and support your child through the PTA. These include:
- Attending our AGM and Committee meetings
- Volunteering to become a Committee member
- Becoming a Class Representative
- Helping to organise a specific event
- Sharing your ideas for fundraising events or other initiatives which you would like us to run
- Offering to help at our events
- Responding to our requests for cakes, raffle prizes, second hand items for sale etc
- Offering us your skills, whether cake baking, face-painting, publishing, advertising, printing, photography, first aid or anything else you think we could use.
- Finding out whether your employer runs a cash matching scheme under which the employer will donate a sum of money matching the amount you have raised for the PTA (e mail us on email@example.com for more information on this).
We’re always on the lookout for other good fundraising ideas too, so please to let us know if you have any suggestions – just send us an email, use the contact page on the website, or come along to a meeting. We are always looking for new people to help and inspire us.
We understand that your spare time is limited, and that not everyone can help on a regular basis, but we appreciate all help, in whatever form it takes. There are always jobs that can be done from home and in small amounts of time, such as folding raffle tickets or wrapping gifts. If you would like to offer your help, or if you would like more information about our PTA, we would love to hear from you.
Whenever you are shopping online, please do so via Easy Fundraising. Easy Fundraising provides a FREE fundraising service where you can raise funds for Foulds PTA when you shop online. Choose from over 2000 of the UK’s best-known retailers including many popular names such as Amazon, Next, Argos, John Lewis and HMV, and when you shop using the links on the site up to 15% from every purchase you make is donated to the PTA.